Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The purpose of this guide is to keep the GCTS Community informed of new digital library resources as they become available. Resources will include open-access and licensed content.
Access the New Digital Resource Blog
Enter your email address on the blog page to receive notifications whenever new posts are added.
Most new content will be licensed by the Digital Theological Library. The DTL EZproxy website is prompted anytime licensed DTL resources are accessed using a computer or mobile device. GCTS users will enter a barcode (ID number) to authenticate access. Please note: Barcodes differ for faculty, staff and students.
Student DTL Access:
- Gordon-Conwell Student IDs serve as DTL user barcodes.
- Student ID's can be retrieved securely from the CAMS Student Portal or by contacting your GCTS campus registration office.
- Please note: DTL resources are for use by current students only due to licensing agreements.
Faculty DTL Access:
- Gordon-Conwell Faculty IDs serve as DTL user barcodes.
- Faculty ID's can be obtained securely from the 'Profile' screen on the CAMS Faculty Portal.
- Note: Some faculty have IDs from when they were GCTS students that may work as well.
Staff & Employee DTL Access:
- Gordon-Conwell Employee IDs serve as DTL user barcodes.
- Employee ID's can be obtained securely from the GCTS Employee Directory.
- After logging into the directory, enter your last name then hit 'Enter' on your keyboard.
- Click the green icon to view your Employee ID.
- Note: Some employees have IDs from when they were GCTS students that may work as well.