Renewals of Goddard Library items may be requested by e-mail or by phone at your local campus library. You will need to provide the circulation staff with a list of all items to be renewed, along with their call numbers. You can also renew your books online. Please note the following renewal periods:
- Circulating books: up to five renewals of 28 days each if book has not been recalled or placed on hold
- Reserve items: unlimited renewals unless book has been requested by another person
- Media: 7 days, NO renewals
- Interlibrary Loans: determined by the lending library. See ILL policy.
To renew Inter-Library Loans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least five days before the due date given.
- Thesis loans: up to eleven renewals of 28 days each if book has not been recalled or placed on hold (only available for students writing an approved masters thesis or Doctor of Ministry project).